JKS is well respected when it comes to Jeep parts – they’ve been at it for years. Their kits are well thought out, and typically include all necessary components. This body lift kit is no exception. One of the guys at JWP has a 2005 TJ with this exact body lift installed, and absolutely loves it. This is about as all inclusive kit as you can buy.
If you need a body lift then this it he kit to buy. It’s not too tall, and not to short (anything above 2 inches is dangerous in our book). This kit includes a shift linkage adjustment plate – not found in most other kits. The only thing missing from the instructions is a recommendation to remove the four screws around the outer bezel of your fuel filler neck. This will allow some play in the fuel filler while you install the lift.
The instructions are acceptable (they are at the bottom of this review). Install will take between 1 an 2 hours, and only requires a socket set, and a floor jack. If your Jeep is badly rusted, then some penetrating spray and a breaker bar won’t hurt.
- Provides 1.25″ additional tire clearance without affecting spring rate or suspension geometry
- Raises body in relation to chassis and drivetrain for minimal effect on center of gravity
- Vehicle specific design ensures proper fitment and safe, dependable operation/li>
- Economical alternative to expensive suspension modifications
- Easy to install kit includes all hardware necessary
JKS 1.25″ body lift for 2007 – 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK:
- Brand JKS
- Item model number 9904