Rancho RS6503 2 inch suspension lift
Fits 1997 – 2006 Wrangler TJ
Rancho has been making Jeep parts for decades, and most of us have seen the familiar red color of their shock boots and lift equipment. I’ve come to learn that when it comes to shocks, Rancho is one of (if not the) best name in the business. I’ve personally run their RS9000 adjustable shocks on my old CJ7, and couldn’t be happier with them. When you want parts from a company that has plenty of time in the business, then Rancho is a great choice.
My thoughts on the Rancho RS6503
Rancho did a good job with this kit – they have all the necessary components of a great lift, but they’ve kept it priced low so that we can afford it. You’ll get new control arms and springs, but the control arms aren’t adjustable – these come complete with all the bushings and hardware that are required. You won’t get a new track bar, but instead you’ll get a track bar relocation bracket. Overall it’s a good kit if you want to fit 33 inch tires on your TJ, but don’t want to spend too much money. If you can afford more, I’d spring for an adjustable track bar, as well as adjustable control arms, but this kit is a great starting point.
The installation of this kit is no more difficult than any other suspension lift. I’d suggest that you spray some penetrating oil on your Jeep’s bolts the day before trying to get everything apart – it may make your life easier.
- Includes all necessary compontents
- Fits tires up to 33 inches
- Great price
- Includes brake line relocation brackets.
- Includes track bar bracket (for rear track bar).
- Control arms are not adjustable
- Only available in red (this may be a plus, depending on your color scheme)
- Reusing the stock track bars (you’ll be drilling a new hole for the front)
Details (info provided by manufacturer)
- Fits 1997 to 2006 TJ Wrangler and Rubicon
- Fits up to 33-in. tires
- No exhaust modifications required
- Brake line drop brackets
- New lower links
- Front and rear coil springs
- Transfer case shifter relocation brackets and drop down spacers to allow use of factory drive-shafts
- Max Tire Size: 35” x 12.50”
Rancho RS6503 Suspension Lift Kit
Rancho RS6503 ” lift for 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler – no shocks
Rancho RS6503 photos and pictures
Rancho RS6503 installation and review videos
Rancho RS6503 Installation Instructions
Alternate Part Numbers:
Rancho Suspension R38RS6503
Leave a Reply